How to verify a signature on MS Windows
- Download and install Gpg4win
- Download my public signature:
(open in Microsoft Edge browser, right click and choose "Save As...")
- Run Kleopatra from Gpg4win and choose "Import Signature from a File" tool button or "File|Import" menu option
Browse to folder where you saved E26107679233DCF6.txt and import
if this is your first time then it will prompt you to create your own certificate.
My signature firstname.lastname@example.org with key id E26107679233DCF6 will appear in your list of certificates.
- Choose "Decrypt/Verify" tool button or "File|Decrypt/Verify" menu option
Locate the asc file you downloaded. Note that the corresponding *.asc signature file must be located in the same folder as the *.zip file.
- Check the verification results.